Country Membership Application
For country membership, organisations must:
- Represent optometrists in a country, or a state with national significance
- Have a written constitution or governing document
- Endorse the WCO Concept of Optometry
- Be a member of its regional organisation
How we use your information:
– Your information may be shared with the six regions (Africa, Asia Pacific, Eastern Mediterranean, Europe, Latin America and North America)
-Your first name, last name, and your organisation name may be shared on the WCO website if you gave permission to do so in your application
What you will receive:
-Other communications including invoices, congress information and other information pertaining to your WCO membership
-If at any time you would like to be removed from our list, please email
-If a data breach were to occur, you will be notified as soon as possible.
By applying for for WCO membership, you allow the WCO to share your information with your region.
For more information on individual membership please email email@example.com