Country Membership Application
For country membership, organisations must:
- Represent optometrists in a country, or a state with national significance
- Have a written constitution or governing document
- Endorse the WCO Concept of Optometry
- Be a member of its regional organisation or join its regional organization within 3 years of becoming a WCO member
How we use your information:
– Your information may be shared with the six regions (Africa, Asia Pacific, Eastern Mediterranean, Europe, Latin America and North America)
-Your first name, last name, and your organisation name may be shared on the WCO website if you gave permission to do so in your application
What you will receive:
-Other communications including invoices, congress information and other information pertaining to your WCO membership
-If at any time you would like to be removed from our list, please email
-If a data breach were to occur, you will be notified as soon as possible.
By applying for for WCO membership, you allow the WCO to share your information with your region.