Dear WCO Member,
The purpose of this letter is to notify you of the upcoming WCO General Assembly (GA) annual meeting being held in Marrakesh, Morocco this September immediately following the WCO in-person Board of Directors meeting.
When: Wednesday, September 19, 2018, approximately 5 – 6 p.m., Marrakesh, Morocco time (GMT 0) (We apologise that due to global time differences this time might not be optimal for all regions.)
Convention Centre, Mövenpick Hotel Mansour Eddahbi Marrakech, Morocco
1. Due to the WCO being U.S.-based, an annual GA meeting is required beginning in 2018. This is the first time we will be holding an annual GA meeting outside of our biennial Congress year.*
2. The WCO Board of Directors meeting is being held in conjunction with the 2nd Eastern Mediterranean Council of Optometry (EMCO) Congress in Marrakesh, Morocco.
3. To maximize member participation and limit expenses we will be holding this meeting by teleconference, although delegates are still welcome to attend in person. Country Members may send up to three National Delegates, however each Country Member only has one vote.
4. Please let us know if you and/or your national delegates will be attending the WCO GA meeting in person or by teleconference by clicking here no later than July 19, 2018.
5. Delegates attending by teleconference will receive details on how to attend the meeting by phone or computer. Further meeting details, including an agenda and supporting materials, will be sent to all members attending by August 19, 2018.
Thank you and we look forward to you attending the WCO GA meeting. Please contact Sue Chiles at firstname.lastname@example.org know if you have any questions or need additional information.
To view a PDF of this letter, click here.